One job starts at $1200 per week and includes equipment!
Phoenix MedCom is currently looking for Virtual Scribes to assist physicians by entering consultation notes and demographics into patients’ electronic records. This position is 100% remote and has a good degree of flexibility. According to PhoenixMedCom’s website, required skills include:
• 2 years of medical transcription or scribe experience
• Two years of Medical Terminology at a high level is necessary
• Excellent computer skills, attention to detail, grammar, and top notch spelling
Technical requirements include reliable internet access, good internet speed (Phoenix MedCom provides a link to the speed test and actual download/upload speeds weren’t provided), computer knowledge including internet and email, and an up-to-date computer with the capability to handle multiple windows and programs.
Pay wasn’t listed on their website or on Glassdoor, but if I can locate a pay range for them, I’ll definitely keep you updated. If you think you would be a good fit at Phoenix MedCom, check out their website to apply!
Zapier is hiring Customer Champions to work from home to solve technical issues for a better experience for their clients. Job duties include helping customers via email and/or chat to resolve problems and answer questions. They’re looking for candidates that are:
• Highly skilled in technical customer support with at least 1 to 2 years of experience.
• Empathy is essential to this role.
• Detail-oriented and loves problem solving
• Ability to work independently while giving customers a high level of support.
Glassdoor lists the starting salary for this position at $57,571 per year and equipment is provided. Learn more about working with Zapier here.
The Social Element
Ever dreamed of being a social media manager? The Social Element is hiring remote Social Media Specialists to work remotely from home. On The Social Element’s website, job responsibilities include day to day social media management for specified accounts, sharing feedback and insights from social media management systems with relevant teams, and assisting with other services as needed, such as publishing. Qualifications include:
• A background in community management
• Experience with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
•Experience executing a brand’s social media strategy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and strict adherence to confidentiality guidelines. Pay starts at $14 per hour.
Conduent is seeking full-time work from home chat agents to provide technical support to their clients. Candidates should ideally have:
• At least one to two years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Mac operating systems.
• Accurate typing skills at a speed of 45 words per minute.
• Reliable high speed home internet.
Pay starts at $14 per hour and this job includes incentives and benefits. If you’re ready to get started with Conduent, visit their job listings here.
Calling all night owls: ModSquad is looking for Customer Support Managers to provide support for the Vimeo platform from 7pm to 4 am PST. Job responsibilities include becoming a subject matter expert on the Vimeo platform and act as an an escalation point for the team by responding to emails. Other duties include overseeing the team schedule, recruiting, training, and performance management. Required skills include:
• One to three years of management or leadership in a call center type environment
• Email customer support experience with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Familiarity with Zendesk
• Excellent communication skills
• The drive to continuously improve processes
Pay wasn’t listed with the job announcement as it depends on your level of experience. This position is also considered an independent contractor role. To find out more about ModSquad and this position, check out their job listing here.
As always, I try my best to list the most accurate information for legitimate work from home opportunities, but it’s super important to verify any information regarding responsibilities, salary, and benefits as part of your necessary due diligence. If any of these jobs are no longer available when you click the link, try bookmarking the company’s careers page to try again later for the next time they are hiring or sign up for email notifications.