Opportunities for Both Beginners and Experts!
Non-phone work from home jobs are considered by many to be the “unicorn” of the work from home world. It’s easy to see why they’re so appealing and hard to find: No being tethered to a phone line all day or night, and no de-escalating irate callers during back to back calls. While these positions are indeed quite rare, they definitely DO exist and companies are hiring for them now! The first two openings listed are perfect for those with solid data entry skills and some previous computer experience. The last two are beginner-friendly as they have minimal experience and education requirements, as well as flexible scheduling.
Let’s jump right in and get started!
1. Wider Circle
Wider Circle is a healthcare company that works to bring health programs to over 135 communities. According to their website, their goal is to “enable better health and independence… at the community level, making it easier for neighbors to take the best care of each other.” Wider Circle is looking for full-time Data Entry Specialists to enter large amounts of health related data into their computer system for data management purposes.
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Verify data and correct where necessary
• Obtain further details for incomplete documents
• Update data and delete unnecessary files
• Combine and rearrange data from source documents as needed
• Enter data from source documents into computer database, files and forms
• Scan documents into document management systems and databases
• Review completed work for accuracy
• Store completed documents in designated locations
• Responds to requests for information and access relevant files
• Comply with all data integrity and HIPAA requirements
• High school diploma
• 1 year of experience with large amounts of data entry.
• Experience with insurance health plan preferred.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Google Suite
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required sped
• Experience working in a fast paced environment with short deadlines
Benefits: Competitive benefits including paid time off
Pay details weren’t listed on Wider Circle’s website nor could I find any salary listings on Glassdoor or Indeed. If I find out more about compensation, I will definitely keep you updated! To find out more about Wider Circle and how to apply, click here.
2. Excite Health Partners
Next up is healthcare consulting company, Excite Health Partners. They’re hiring full-time Remote Data Abstractors to work from home. Preferred qualifications lean heavily into previous experience with various Health Information Systems, so any experience you have there would definitely be an asset!
• At least three years data abstraction experience
• Previous EMR experience reviewing patient files and abstracting key data
• Extensive EPIC experience preferred
• Greenway Prime Suite experience preferred
• Must have internet, remote capabilities and computer
• Strong communication skills, independent worker
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Vision, and Dental plans
• Life and long-term disability insurance
• 401k plan with designated company match
• Weekly pay
Again, pay wasn’t listed on the site and there wasn’t much out there online about salary for this position. The best I could tell was it could possibly pay $15-16 per hour, but not much info to confirm this rate. If more information becomes available, you know I’ll keep you in the loop! Think you’d be a great fit at Excite Health? Click here to apply!
Global digital marketing and content management company Lionbridge is recruiting part-time Raters to review internet search results. This permanent position has flexible scheduling for up to 20 hours of work each week. As a Rater, you’ll provide feedback on text, web pages and images for leading search engines using an online tool. Majority of work will require both a PC and a smartphone. Preferred requirements are a minimum of 12 months experience using Gmail as your primary email, daily access to and use of broadband internet connection, and a smartphone with recent operating system.
•High School Diploma or GED
• For relevant cultural awareness purposes, you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter and Facebook
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
This is an independent contractor positions, so there aren’t any benefits. I’m starting to notice a trend with these job listings not publishing their pay rates, but pay looks like it’s around $14-15 per hour. Click here to apply for position and learn more about becoming a Rater at Lionbridge.
Digital agency and software company LiveWorld is seeking individuals to fill their Social Media Agent roles. According to the company’s website, “A LiveWorld agent provides a great experience for a brand’s customers in their online venues.” The Social Media Agent position is a part-time remote opportunity that will occasionally require evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays. Perfect for all you night owls out there!
• Review and take appropriate action on social media posts according to brand guidelines, to include rejecting or approving content, tracking, and escalating.
• Triage and respond to customers’ questions selecting and personalizing previously prepared responses or in a social context.
• Actively engaging with online users, stimulating, guiding, and participating in conversations. Authoring responses on the fly.
• Research customer service answers, in some cases client CRM systems.
• Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues.
• Must be at least age 18 to apply
• Ability to connect with people, and communicate in courteous, conversational style, while making decisions according to guidelines
• Ability to compose well-written messages, with use of good grammar and appropriate punctuation.
• Strong keyboard skills
• Ability to navigate between multiple systems or applications simultaneously
• Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel
Recommended education and experience:
• 2-3 years’ experience in online moderation and engagement and/or online customer service desirable
• Some experience in a call center environment helpful.
• Work-at-home experience helpful.
• Social media moderation and engagement experience preferred but not required
• Healthcare background desirable but not required
• Experience with social media tools such as those from LiveWorld, Salesforce, Sprinklr, Khoros, or similar tools desirable
• College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Dependable, high-speed internet access
• Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training)
• Ability to work in a quiet and secure home office atmosphere
• Work must be performed on a desktop or laptop computer. Use of a tablet or mobile phone is not feasible for this position.
Language Fluency Requirements:
• All applicants must be fluent in English.
• Some positions involve fluency in reading and writing in other languages.
• Language fluency testing and writing samples are required for all hourly positions. English for all positions and specific languages for some positions.
• Live World defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
LiveWorld is currently recruiting US Residents with fluency in the following languages:
LiveWorld’s Social Media Agent opening is an independent contractor position, so there aren’t any traditional benefits. However, flexible scheduling, working from home, and learning new skills within healthcare and non-healthcare industries are listed as advantages. And in the spirit of consistency, LiveWorld did not list their hourly pay rate but Glassdoor suggests that it’s in the neighborhood of $9-11 per hour. Interested in being a Social Media Agent at LiveWorld? Click here to apply!
Still looking for more work from home ideas? Check out these posts: “25 Ways to Make Money from Home“, “10 Ways to Work from Home in the Medical Field“, “Transcription Jobs for Beginners”, and “Three Huge Companies Hiring Remote Workers Right Now”.
Make sure to subscribe and follow to get the latest legit, pre-screened work from home job opportunities plus discount travel hacks and ideas! It’s all about working the way YOU want to build the life of your dreams 🌈
As always, I try to keep information as up to date as possible, but positions may be filled by the time you read this article. If that’s the case, please bookmark the company’s career page on their website and check back from time to time–it’s very likely that they’ll be hiring again for these positions!
©️Wandering Homebody 2020. All rights reserved